Skype
sandcrab1317

Corpses of the III Reich Corpses of the III Reich

Wha?

Ok first off i dont normaly give bad reviews. But this game was SO bad i just had to get this one in there.

1. Characer design was sup par.
2. Controlls horrible layout.
3. There really was no story to it. So it was just a game made to scare people.
4. Scary? I think not...

All in all think before you make somthing.

Jack French #1 Jack French #1

Very well done

Most games of this style are jusp point a click and hope you get it but this one was done so you have to think about what you are going to do.Well done and i expect more great things from you.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Haha it was a blast

Great amooth animation along with killer super moves hand to hand combat with shooting mixed in wicked good style ...Great game

Rotting Onslaught Rotting Onslaught

Great concept just a few things

This is a great concept for a game the only beefs i had with it are that you can only use those 2 classes of units and that they dont have a movement animation and maybe you need some more levels like in a city or somthing.But in any case awsome i spent hours playing it over and over keep it up.

gavD responds:

We decided to keep the animation minimal for this game. Future games will have a different perspective so will be more naturally animated.

The idea of a city was postulated but it would have taken a lot longer to code - I decided to release the game as-is and see how people responded to it.

Zelda - Seeds of Darkness Zelda - Seeds of Darkness

This reminds me of the good old zeldas

his is a tribute to all of the old zeldas that are fond in my memory.I really liked this it made me want to go back and replay my nintendo.I really must say thank you for this :)

Noodle Fury! Noodle Fury!

That was soo cool

It was a mix between dbz and a old atari game with a sound track like parapa the rapper sweet game man keep it up.

Wink: the Game Wink: the Game

One of the best flash games ever

I loved this game its a mix between metal gear and final fantasy haha the only beef i had with it is i wish it was a bit longer.

old wink game thing old wink game thing

Haha

Very very nice smooth animaion and gameplay mixed wtih metal gear style elements very nice keep it up.

SnowBlitz SnowBlitz

Really nice the animation was really smooth

It was good it was nice and smooth and the voice acting for the kids was really funny great job man.Oh one more thing if i could make one thing better just add a 2 player mode then this would be maserful.

Kookin' Kidz Kookin' Kidz

good game but ... whats the point

I liked how smooth the people moved that was relly good to see. But i think there would have to be some story or somthing to make it better.