Skype
sandcrab1317

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

For a stick animated series its really good.

For a stick animation its really well dont the backgrounds the voices all of it is well done. I cant wait to see the next one in this series.

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

One of the best

This was long full of funny jokes and snake kicked ass in the end. All in all a great flash. Keep'em comming.

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Smooth and funny

It didnt lag up the style was good the song was funny all in all a winner. Keep'em comming.

Corpses of the III Reich Corpses of the III Reich

Wha?

Ok first off i dont normaly give bad reviews. But this game was SO bad i just had to get this one in there.

1. Characer design was sup par.
2. Controlls horrible layout.
3. There really was no story to it. So it was just a game made to scare people.
4. Scary? I think not...

All in all think before you make somthing.

Jack French #1 Jack French #1

Very well done

Most games of this style are jusp point a click and hope you get it but this one was done so you have to think about what you are going to do.Well done and i expect more great things from you.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Haha it was a blast

Great amooth animation along with killer super moves hand to hand combat with shooting mixed in wicked good style ...Great game

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Inpressive

Very very well done it actualy sounds better than the original.

Bezo responds:

Well, how much better do you have to be to beat N64 MIDI sound? ;)

Devil May Crunch Devil May Crunch

Stamper, I'm a bit late getting in on saying something about this picture. But I just have to say, You are by far my favorite flash artist. And come in my top 5 favorite "Artists" of all time. The style the unique humor and everything just make such a wonderful combination that just cant be found anywhere else. This picture in particular is a thing of beauty. I remember those serials as well and this one just makes me laugh. Especially how the bowls they are eating from are like giant metal ladles, And the Warning for Radical Colon cancer is a funny touch.